Well Pump Installations
JSP Plumbing & Heating in Kingston Gets It Done
Do you own a property that is a little off the grid? Even here in Kingston, there are stretches of land in and around the region that cannot easily tap into water utilities. When this is the case, well pumps are a great solution, and JSP Plumbing & Heating can get them installed in no time. Or, if your well pump is more than a decade old, then it might be time to get it replaced.
Why choose us to handle your well pump installation or replacement?
- We have 80+ years of collective plumbing industry experience.
- We guarantee your satisfaction – 100%.
- We are A rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- We offer convenient, flexible financing plans for easy payments.
Please note that we do not offer well digging services. Our team is specialized in installing and replacing well pumps once the well has already been dug. With our decades of industry experience, we may be able to point you towards a reliable, local excavation company if you need help digging your well before our installation service.
Call our well pump technicians in Kingston at (845) 250-6470 to get started today!
Benefits of Using a Well Pump System
While there are certainly benefits to being connected to municipality-provided water utilities, there are also many advantages to having a well pump system on your property. Most obviously, you get the benefit of being able to access a steady supply of water, regardless of where your property is located in Kingston. Whether you are a mile into a wooded area or high atop an isolated hill, it might be possible to install a well pump system to get your family water on demand.
Other advantages of well pump systems for your property include:
- Low cost: Once you can access groundwater through a well pump system installed by a certified plumbing professional, you are free to use as much or as little as you want. Yes, in most cases, there is zero monthly cost to pay to a local municipality or utility company to access your well water. The only prices you probably have to think about are the initial cost of digging and installation, and low yearly maintenance on the pump system. Call (845) 250-6470 to talk to our team about our affordably priced maintenance services.
- Quality control: City water goes through a purification process approved and overseen by the city. This is not always a good thing. Some municipalities are criticized by doing too much to purify their water, and others are criticized for not doing enough. When you get your water from your own well pump system, you get to decide how to filter and purify it.
- No system reliance: Few things are worse than turning on the tap to find nothing coming out due to a citywide water outage. You can break free of any water problems from outside sources by installing a well pump system that you alone control and maintain.
Ready to learn more about well pump system installations and replacement services in Kingston? JSP Plumbing & Heating is here to tell you more! Contact us today by dialing (845) 250-6470 and requesting a service based on your convenience.
(* Reminder: We do not dig or excavate wells. We are only equipped to complete well pump installation, maintenance, replacement jobs.)
They left my kitchen cleaner than they found it, and Mike took the time to explain everything they had done.- Amanda
When they pull up you know your going to be taken care of!- Steven Tesoriero
My new water heater was installed quickly with no mess left behind AND he went over all the bells and whistles so I knew what everything was.- Thank you JSP!!
Everything was easy and pleasant. Extremely impressed with service.- Vickie
I would recommend to anyone having plumbing issues. If needed in the future I will be calling them again!- Daniel W